Migration should be an exception rather than a rule.
- It should not be later than the 4th Semester for undergraduates and not after 2nd semester in masters programs at FURC. In case of Management and Social Sciences Disciplines migration requests will only be considered from HEC recognized institutions/universities.
- The migration requests of only those candidates of Engineering Disciplines will be considered who are studying in institutions running accredited programs of PEC, NCEAC and recognized by the HEC.
- Following should be the minimum marks/CGPA in order to qualify for migration:-
- Undergraduate 2.5/4
- Graduate 2.5/4
- Migration of MPhil/PhD students should be allowed only if their respective supervisor also moves to the University as faculty along with the availability of research facilities for the subject program of study.
- A Central Board will assess the migration requests as per procedure in vogue.
- The migrating candidate must have a merit higher than the lowest candidate accepted in a discipline by the Foundation University.