Click on any Question to view its answer.
Admissions Related Questions
- Fill online application form on website www.fui.edu.pk/admissions.
- Deposit processing fee Rs. 1500/- (nonrefundable) drawn on any online branch of Askari Bank Ltd.
- upload passport size color photograph on admission form
- Attach all relevant educational documents
- Contact Admission office Rawalpindi Campus.
- Ph No: 051-111 387 211, ext 283, 337
- Do not try to make another login ID/Account at website
- No entry test for Undergraduate Programs (due to coronavirus pandemic) for Fall-2020.
- Yes, for Graduate Programs
- Fall semester - September
- Spring semester - February
Undergraduate 8-12 semesters
MS/Mphil 3-8 semesters
PhD 6-16 semesters
- Contact Admission office
- Phone No: 051-111 387 211 Ext 283, 337
MS/Mphil: Yes (Contact admission office for schedule)
PhD: Yes (Contact admission office for schedule)
- Foundation Merit Scholarship for first three position holders in each BS program securing 85 % marks or more in HSSC or equivalent level for 1st semester.
- Merit Scholarship as per university policy.
- Need base scholarship will be provided as per university policy.
- BSEE 60% FSc Pre Engineering
- BCSE/BSCS 50% in FA/FSc
- Other BS Programs 50% in FA/FSc
For more detail, please Follow link: http://furc.fui.edu.pk/index.php/home/under-graduate-programs/eligibility-undergraduate
- 16 years equivalent degree duly recognized by HEC with Min CGPA 2.0 is required for MBA.
- Min CGPA 2.0 is required for admission in MS/M.Phil programs or 60% marks in case of annual system except English where 45 % marks are acceptable.
For more detail, please follow the link: http://furc.fui.edu.pk/index.php/home/master-program/eligibility-masters
Min CGPA 3.0 in relevant subjectis required for admission